COLORADO MILL EQUIPMENT CRM639 CRUMBLER
Pellet crumblers are designed to break pellets into small particles or granules. Colorado Mill Equipment currently offers three models of pellet crumblers: the CRM624, the CRM639, and the CRM660.
CRM639 Crumbler with 39"x6" rolls & 5 HP motor
These crumblers are high-capacity, user-friendly machines with a heavy-duty construction.
SPECIFICATIONS / FEATURES
- Condition: New
- Comes with a 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Manufactured by Colorado Mill Equipment
- Belt-drive design
- 9 corrugations per inch
- Adjustable roll gap for varying particle sizes
- Low profile construction for compact installation
- Full-length hinged maintenance door for roll inspection and clean-up
- Infeed gate adjustment
- No bearing alignment required
- Product bypass switch for use when not crumbling
- Single Phase Motor
- Control Panel
CME IS YOUR BEST CHOICE
Colorado Mill Equipment is an innovative company dedicated to providing high quality pelletizing, milling, and bagging equipment to meet the needs of a global industry. We are equipped to run tests on a wide variety of products, refurbish equipment, supply spare parts, and ship machinery internationally.
- We offer a "test your product before you buy" option
- All parts are in stock in the USA, at our own facility
- In-house training included with every pellet mill purchase
- Lifetime technical, application, and engineering support