|Colorado Mill Equipment - ECO-BE Bucket Elevator
|Colorado Mill Equipment offers the ECO-BE line of bucket elevators to assist our customers' pellet line needs. The elevators feature high-quality double-row spherical and tapered roller pillow block bearings, drum style slatted boot pulleys, rubber leg belt and heavy gauge construction. |
These solid, reliable handling systems come in three capacities: 175, 500 or 800 bushels per hour.
- Explosion vent standard
- Crowned drum-style pulleys with SCOF vulcanized lagging or removable slide lagging
- Heavy-duty double tapered pillow block bearings on turned, ground and polished shaft. Dust seals and bearing supports are included.
- Shaft mount torque arm speed reducers with taper lock bushings are standard.
- Heavy Duty jig/robot continuous seam welded trunking
- Angle iron tie braces at 8' intervals
- Reinforced inspection sections with removable covers provide convenient inspection & service of belts/cups
- Heavy duty upside/downside hoppers with dual cleanout slides
- Self cleaning wing style boot pulleys ride on heavy duty shafts
Download ECO-BE Spec Sheet
Terms & Conditions
| Site Map
© 2009 Colorado Mill Equipment, LLC | 1610 Fry Ave. | Cañon City, CO 81212